- Let Every Woman Know – Alaska is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness of gynecologic cancers through community and education of all Alaskans and providing local support for women who have been diagnosed.
- Women Listen is a group of women cancer survivors in Alaska that offer weekly support meetings and annual retreats.
- The Providence Cancer Center is the champion of cancer care for you and your family, warm and welcoming, right here at home.
- The Foundation for Women’s Cancer is non-profit organization dedicated to funding research and training, and ensuring education and public awareness of gynecologic cancer prevention, early detection and optimal treatment.
- Ovarian Cancer National Alliance educates health care professionals and raises public awareness of the risks and symptoms of ovarian cancer.
- American Cancer Society provides information on cancer, research, advocacy, and community programs and services.
- The Foundation For Women’s Cancer’s National Race to End Women’s Cancer is a movement to shine a bright light on gynecologic cancers and provide crucial grant funding to researchers, and to share educational information and resources women need to prevent, detect, treat and defeat women’s cancer.
- Globeathon to End Women’s Cancer is the first ever international relay for gynecologic cancers happening every September in over 80 countries worldwide.
- ClinicalTrials.gov is a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world.
- The National Comprehensive Cancer Network is a not-for-profit alliance of 23 of the world’s leading cancer centers dedicated to improving the quality and effectiveness of care provided to patients with cancer.
- Cancer Care Ontario has some good handouts with information about chemotherapy.
- The Society of Gynecologic Oncology is the premier medical specialty society for health care professionals trained in the comprehensive management of gynecologic cancers.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention HPV and cancer information page.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention PDF booklet with information and facts about gynecologic cancer.
- The National Cancer Institute Online Booklet “What You Need To Know About Cancer of the Cervix”.
- The National Cancer Institute Online Booklet “What You Need To Know About Cancer of the Uterus”.
- The National Cancer Institute Online Booklet “What You Need To Know About Ovarian Cancer”.
- The National Cancer Institute information about vaginal cancer.
- The National Cancer Institute information about vulvar cancer.