The Providence Health Park building, home to the Providence Cancer Center and Alaska Women’s Cancer Care, has a variety of supplementary services available for patients.
These ancillary services include:
- A library for patients with books and handouts about cancer
- An activity room for children and families
- Mental Health Counselors
- Genetic Counselors who will provide a free consultation
- A large media room and teaching facility with cancer-related programs
- An infusion and chemotherapy treatment center
- Radiation Therapy
- Housing for patients and patient families
- Oncology Rehab and Physical Therapy
- Lymphedema Clinic
- Health Planning Services and Social Services
- Various Cancer Support Groups
Ask our staff how to take advantage of these ancillary services, many of which are available in the same building as the Alaska Women’s Cancer Care office.